Saw that Virgin Airways is restricting the use of all Apple and Dell laptops until further notice. Got to keep your battery separate, wrapped, and in a bag away from your computer during the entire flight, until it can be determined that these batteries are no longer exploding and causing fires.Here’s the question — If I tape a bottle of shampoo to my Mac battery, and try to carry it on — can I get a free one-way ticket to Guantanamo?
- What we’re willing to pay for cell phones & service
- Cell phone culture shifting with headset laws
- Apple TV interface is a disappointment
- Our PDX shows yet another side of Portland cultureIfound
- Why AT&T costs more than T-Mobile
- Gary Vaynerchuk rocks Portland’s new media scene
- Does voicemail cripple our social agility?
- First thought on the iPhone 3G: Only for some
- Backpack grows into a good small-business intranet
- How to refresh the stale org chart