OK – this is worth a look. Finally, someone decided to make those annoying-but-damn-handy USB sticks out of actual sticks. This is great. Motorola could have taken a cue here for a more natural look than their PEBL.When somebody takes this idea and actually fashions a phone out of a chunk of driftwood, then we’ll have something. At least then it would float when it falls into the toilet.
- What we’re willing to pay for cell phones & service
- Cell phone culture shifting with headset laws
- Apple TV interface is a disappointment
- Our PDX shows yet another side of Portland cultureIfound
- Why AT&T costs more than T-Mobile
- Gary Vaynerchuk rocks Portland’s new media scene
- Does voicemail cripple our social agility?
- First thought on the iPhone 3G: Only for some
- Backpack grows into a good small-business intranet
- How to refresh the stale org chart