Posting from the Web Builder 2.0 conference in Las Vegas this week. Three days of ideas and tips for the new generation of Web experiences. Lots of experts in the field, and an interesting mix of attendees, too.The big ideas here are user experience, collaborative development, Ajax, Flash, and useful design. In so many words: there are lots of new cool tools and ways to use them, but the best way to use them is to give them to your users and let them innovate. And if you can keep your company’s ego from getting in the way of a good user experience, you just might thank them for it.
- What we’re willing to pay for cell phones & service
- Cell phone culture shifting with headset laws
- Apple TV interface is a disappointment
- Our PDX shows yet another side of Portland cultureIfound
- Why AT&T costs more than T-Mobile
- Gary Vaynerchuk rocks Portland’s new media scene
- Does voicemail cripple our social agility?
- First thought on the iPhone 3G: Only for some
- Backpack grows into a good small-business intranet
- How to refresh the stale org chart