No orange guy? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips! Just when I was getting used to the little orange Gumby-drop guy, the recent AT&T(SBC)/Bellsouth merger goes through and AT&T announces that it will rebrand the Cingular company to AT&T. Sort of like it was before.Then Apple drops the iPhone and Cingular confirms that it plans to have the AT&T brand back in place before the phone goes live. So much for the carefully placed Cingular network icons on the iPhone display Tuesday.I’ve heard people actually mourning the loss of the little orange guy. I can’t believe they would trade him in for the sliced-up blue globe again. Aagh.
- What we’re willing to pay for cell phones & service
- Cell phone culture shifting with headset laws
- Apple TV interface is a disappointment
- Our PDX shows yet another side of Portland cultureIfound
- Why AT&T costs more than T-Mobile
- Gary Vaynerchuk rocks Portland’s new media scene
- Does voicemail cripple our social agility?
- First thought on the iPhone 3G: Only for some
- Backpack grows into a good small-business intranet
- How to refresh the stale org chart