I was showing a friend my new Beetle the other day, and letting him spin around the block in it. He admired the interior, the gauges, the simple, painstaking design aesthetic and unique character that the Beetle embodies from top to bottom, and asked me sort of rhetorically, “It’s really sort of the Mac of vehicles, isn’t it?”I had to agree. Quirky, stylish, fun, lovable and generally hard-working. Pretty much sums it up.
- What we’re willing to pay for cell phones & service
- Cell phone culture shifting with headset laws
- Apple TV interface is a disappointment
- Our PDX shows yet another side of Portland cultureIfound
- Why AT&T costs more than T-Mobile
- Gary Vaynerchuk rocks Portland’s new media scene
- Does voicemail cripple our social agility?
- First thought on the iPhone 3G: Only for some
- Backpack grows into a good small-business intranet
- How to refresh the stale org chart