New TV spot on tonight from Adidas, clearly aimed at the legions of iPod+Nike runners out there building the new runners nation with their tech footgear. I wrote about the amazing Nike+ site in a previous post.In the first spot from the Impossible is Nothing campaign, this lady talks about how she taught herself to eventually run the Boston Marathon by adding song after song to her playlist and then running longer and longer each day.Hmm. Cool commercial. Sweet graphics. Hard to see them catching Nike. It’s sort of an also-ran, like a Zune.
- What we’re willing to pay for cell phones & service
- Cell phone culture shifting with headset laws
- Apple TV interface is a disappointment
- Our PDX shows yet another side of Portland cultureIfound
- Why AT&T costs more than T-Mobile
- Gary Vaynerchuk rocks Portland’s new media scene
- Does voicemail cripple our social agility?
- First thought on the iPhone 3G: Only for some
- Backpack grows into a good small-business intranet
- How to refresh the stale org chart