I laughed when I saw this Apple ad, not that it’s especially clever, but because the “PR lady” in the ad so closely resembles some of the Portland PR people I know, some of whom work for Microsoft.It’s too bad that PR people have such a nailable persona, because they are usually quite smart and do some really good work.
- What we’re willing to pay for cell phones & service
- Cell phone culture shifting with headset laws
- Apple TV interface is a disappointment
- Our PDX shows yet another side of Portland cultureIfound
- Why AT&T costs more than T-Mobile
- Gary Vaynerchuk rocks Portland’s new media scene
- Does voicemail cripple our social agility?
- First thought on the iPhone 3G: Only for some
- Backpack grows into a good small-business intranet
- How to refresh the stale org chart